On November 2019, I had the fortune and responsibility to represent Hisparob and Spain in the General Assembly of Global Robot Cluster (GRC) in South Korea, invited by the Daegyeong Robot Enterprise Association (REPA) and financially supported by the Government of Daegu in South Korea.
REPA, starts in 2017 the initiative to form the Global Robot Cluster (GRC) together with three other countries, as an entity that intends to represent most of the countries in the world, under the objective of promoting exchange and collaboration in the field of robotics.
In Nov 2019, eleven countries became part of the GRC:
- South Korea, represented by Daegyeong Robot Enterprise Association (REPA)
- United States of America, represented by MassRobotics and Silicon Valley Robotics (SRV)
- France, represented by FFCR and Coboteam
- Spain, represented by Hisparob
- Singapore, represented by Singapore Industrial Automation Association (SIAA)
- Uzbekistan, represented by Uzbekistan Robotics Federation (URF)
- Israel, represented by Israeli Robotics Association (IROB)
- Russia, represented by Russian Association of Robotics (RAR)
- Philippines, represented by Mechatronics and Robotics Society of Philippines (MRSP)
- Malaysia, represented by Malaysia Robotics and Automation Society (MyRAS)
- Turkey, represented by ROBODER
By 2020 Thailand and Denmark may also join the GRC.
|GRC members. 2019|
GRC is a great initiative and I strongly recommend clusters of different countries to join as members. We live in a Global world and most countries in the world have already learned from previous crises the importance of being part of this Global World, to expand opportunities.
Hisparob in Spain tries to help to facilitate this step by promoting international relations for the benefit of our partners and the progress of robotics in our country and in the world.
I want to express a special recognition to GRC, REPA, the Government of the city of Daegu in South Korea and the Spanish companies Dahn Ghun and GR-EX for contributing in one way or other to facilitate this great opportunity for our associates and for our country.
Alejandro Alonso Puig
Vice President HISPAROB